A Top Tier Insurance Carrier committed to providing customers with the highest level of service and support is seeking a talented Director of Analytics to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team in a company that is a leader in the auto insurance space.
Responsibilities of Director of Analytics
- Develops analytical strategies to penetrate and expand markets for our non-standard auto product.
- Identifies product/pricing issues and opportunities
- May manage P&L
Requirements of Director of Analytics
- Bachelor's degree from a STEM program
- 2-7 years of experience using statistical modeling techniques in insurance
- Experience must include programming languages and statistical packages such as SQL and SAS/SAS EQ