An emerging startup with exceptional leaders coming from some of the world's top trading firms is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales. They have raised almost $30 million in funding and 1000s of users. This is a fully remote role, with the option to go into the office in some major cities.
- Create and execute a sales strategy that aligns with the company's goals and targets new market segments.
- Generate revenue by setting and meeting ambitious sales goals, pursuing new leads, and growing existing accounts.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of sales activities, forecasts, and outcomes, using our CRM system.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships across the industry and with key partners and clients.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, market changes, and competitor actions to identify new business opportunities and adjust sales tactics accordingly.
- Work with other teams to coordinate sales efforts with company objectives and ensure a smooth customer journey.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in managing the full sales cycle, from lead generation to customer success.
- Ability to understand and communicate with our target audience of developers and quants.
- Experience with PLG, data products, quant trading, and/or market microstructure. Strong attention to detail and record-keeping, as well as the ability to automate processes in Hubspot.
- Professional communication skills that match the tone of an institutional financial product.
- Skilled in managing the sales cycle with customer-centric approach, understanding the user's pain points, signs of friction, being honest when our product isn't the best fit, not being too pushy or salesy, and knowing when to continue vs. back off.
- Demonstrated ability to set high sales targets, develop actionable plans to achieve them, and deliver consistent results.
- As a bonus: Active usage of Github.