As the Director of Quantitative Technology Development, you will serve as a hands-on individual contributor, playing a pivotal part in defining and creating technology products that address research challenges for investment professionals and senior management. Your responsibilities will involve translating abstract research problems into technology solutions and swiftly executing them. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will collaborate with other members of the technology team to construct scalable, reliable, and highly available technology solutions, focusing on engineering best practices in portfolio construction, risk management, and alpha research.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Over 7 years of hands-on experience in Quantitative development.
* Proficiency in Python, covering design, development, testing, debugging, and deployment.
* Strong background in Object-Oriented development.
* Experience with SQL, including Oracle and/or Snowflake.
* Proficiency in deploying solutions to AWS cloud environments and a demonstrated understanding of CI/CD & DevOps.
* Familiarity with the Fixed Income investment management domain is highly desirable. * Exposure to test automation frameworks (unit & integration).
* Experience in UI development with Angular & RESTful APIs is a valuable addition.
* Familiarity with agile development practices.
* Experience with numerical-analysis software such as MATLAB and R is a plus.
* Degree in a computational field, such as Computer Science.
* Focus on delivering customer value in a challenging environment.
* Ability to understand and adapt to changing business priorities.
* Strong knowledge of technology trends in implementing business applications.
About the Team:
Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides global technology and support for Investment Management, Research, Trading, and Investment Operations functions. We are currently looking for a Director of Software Engineering to join our Quantitative Research & Investing Technology organization. This position will be a key member of our Quantitative Engineering team, responsible for delivering and maintaining solutions to support the Systematic Fixed Income Quant Research team.