We have a current opportunity for a Senior Business Development professional at an alternative asset manager specializing in direct lending, structured credit, and real estate private equity. The position will be hybrid based in New York City. This is an urgent search so for further information please apply today!
- Lead business development efforts for the firms existing and prospective institutional clients covering the US and Canada
- Ability to communicate the firm's investment philosophy, strategies, and performance with existing and prospective clients
- Willingness to travel, collaborate with a lean team, and monitor industry trends
- Minimum of 10+ years experience raising capital
- In-depth knowledge/experience within private credit/private equity
- Bachelors degree required (MBA/CFA/Masters preferred)