Delivery of High-speed, high quality & optimally priced software that delivers highest value & prioritized business outcomes
- Responsible for the platform processing agile team made up of FTE's & Vendor contractors. You will be responsible for Pod design that delivers high value product using technical capabilities of various data platforms.
- Work with Product Owners & other business and technology stakeholders across various LPL business units to influence Business Epics prioritization, work break down-structures such that we are able to deliver value fastest & cheapest.
- Work with technical engineers within your Pod and other Pods to identify and implement process improvements to the improve the time to market for data solutions
- Responsible to manage functional & engineering IP balance between FTE & vendor contractors to avoid SPOF, avoid excessive vendor dependency, & have optimal design for coverage between on-shore and off-shore.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 12+years IT experience & 7+ years' experience working with big data solutions
- 3 years of Hands-on experience with AWS data services, including S3, Glue, Lambda, Aurora
- 3 years of Experience with multiple database platforms including Oracle, MS SQL Server, NoSQL, and graph Databases
- 3 years of experience developing solutions on multiple platforms while leading engineering teams with FTEs and vendor contractors
- 3 years of experience with various investment vehicles, at a minimum brokerage accounts (E&O, ETFs, Bonds, Money Market), Mutual Funds, Fixed and Variable Annuities