Our client is looking for a senior Equity Sales to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving the bank's equity sales strategy and will be responsible for covering China and Hong Kong stocks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with institutional clients, including asset managers, hedge funds, and pension funds.
- Provide market insights and investment ideas to clients, leveraging the bank's research capabilities and proprietary data.
- Collaborate with research analysts to provide clients with timely and relevant information on China and Hong Kong stocks.
- Work closely with trading desks to ensure seamless execution of trades and provide clients with best-in-class service.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, regulatory changes, and industry developments to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. MBA or CFA designation is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in equity sales at a reputable financial institution.
- Proven track record of building and managing relationships with institutional clients.
- Strong knowledge of China and Hong Kong stocks, including market dynamics, key players, and investment themes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively present investment ideas to clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Don't hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit!