Equity Systematic Quantitative Researcher
One of the most successful hedge funds in the industry is looking to expand a number of their Equity Quantitative Research teams under a number of new Portfolio Managers. They are looking to add several members to the teams who will lead the thought process, research, strategy implementation and portfolio construction behind their systematic trading strategies.
These teams are a core performer of the fund, and one of the most successful businesses on the street. This person will be responsible for working with a regional team of Desk Strategists, Portfolio Managers and Traders on a daily basis.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience working on systematic strategies on either the buyside or sell side. Specific experience working on a QIS or Structuring desk is a plus but not a requirement.
- End to end experience researching, developing, and implementing quantitative trading strategies
- Factor Research and Portfolio Construction experience is an added plus
- Advanced degree in a scientific field (MS or PhD preferred)
- Strong Python or C++ programming skills
- Drive to succeed and see results, entrepreneurial mind-set
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.