Our client, a leading bank with a strong reputation now require an E-trading Business Analyst to join them in London. With ongoing success and growth and a accelerated digital transformation agenda the Business analyst will be working closely with other team members to analyse requirements for rates & credit electronic trading work-flows to ensure a smooth delivery on software development projects using agile methodology.
The Business Analyst will be the driving force for end-to-end requirements capture, implementation and roll-out to production users. Our client currently uses ION Market-View for their eTrading platform providing pricing and trading integration for a multitude of markets, with several in-house developed components which deliver electronic trading platforms for bonds and IRS for the rates and credit business.
- Manage end to end requirements analysis of complex system solutions using agile methodology - establishing and helping to shape project constraints and scope.
- Help to capture a product backlog for all the requirements with business requirements and use cases.
- Identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level
- Participate in design discussion to ensure implementation aligns with business requirements and use cases
- Ensure the analysis and requirements capture is done in line with the agile best practices that the team follows
- Can capture requirements to a good level of detail to cover all scenarios and permutations
- Can breakdown requirements to support the Agile methodology and produce user stories with acceptance criteria that are easy for development teams to pick up
- Experienced in the delivery of complex software delivery projects in an agile environment
- Experienced in JIRA and Confluence tools to facilitate requirements capture
- Experience of working in the Ecommerce technology function of an Investment Bank, Financial Services Company or Technology Company.
- Understanding of pricing and electronic trading for Bonds (Credit and Government) and Interest Rate Swaps. FXOptions experience would be a nice to have.
- Understanding of different types of business work-flows used in fixed income trading and the various nuances of various fixed income electronic trading platforms.
- Strong experience of ION Market View components. Detailed knowledge of the functional capabilities and customisation possible for MMI.NET, D2C & D2D Connectivity Gateways, TOMS, PXE, REFDATA, VMO, Run List Manager, PosKeep and PTV.
- Understanding of post trade workflows and regulatory requirements for eCommerce activity
- Understanding of the various bodies of regulation that impacts financial markets today
- Have data querying skills using tools such as SQL, Excel, Q
- Understanding of the FIX API protocol would be a strong advantage.
- Strong hands on experience of the ION MarketView product.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income eTrading environment in Rates and/or Credit businesses