- Executing orders in a manner consistent with our best execution and risk management practices, as well as our policies and procedures;
- Mainly cover global equity products. ETFs and Futures products are also related;
- Communicate with Portfolio Managers on daily basis about market information, flows and colors;
- Conduct trading performance evaluation with brokers on a regular basis;
- Generate trading summary and trade-related reports;
- Streamline workflow and enhance trading system when needed;
- Take on responsibility for ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree or above holder from recognized university;
- 5+ year of working experience, preferably in equity trading and with buyside;
- Candidates with quantitative analysis and coding/programming skills will be highly desired;
- Must be a team player;
- Strong communication skills managing internal and broker relationships effectively;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.