FICC Algo QR- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank - NYC
One of the top global investment banks in NYC is undergoing an extensive expansion to their algo/eTrading QR business. This build out will primarily focus on IR (Linear & Non-Linear), Credit (IG/HY), Munis and FX products. The team has established a high level of seniority within the business and is looking for several AVP/VP candidates to build out the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career with a challenging new role at a very strong performing bank. You will have the opportunity to work on full stack algo research, development and implementation while interfacing directly with the algo traders. The team is motivated to increase market share within the industry on the back of incredibly strong historical performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute and lead end-to-end research and implementation of trading and execution algos
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling within the fixed income space
- Work directly with the algo trading desk to monitor and improve performance
- Interface with business leads on critical long term business growth initiatives
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team and business
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience of hands on research for a market making or algo/eTrading team
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (Python and KDB/q preferred)
- Extensive product knowledge of IR, Credit, Muni or FX products
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience interfacing directly with a PnL generating business (traders or PMs)
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.