My client, a top tier elite boutique in London, is searching for Associates and to join their growing Financial Institutions Advisory team!
As a member of the FIA team, you would be responsible for leading and/or coordinating M&A advisory work, capital structuring and debt & equity financing, across a wide range of sectors encompassed by the financial services sectors.
If you are an Associate looking to join an elite platform with a strong deal flow and a competitive compensation model, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
- Minimum 6 years of relevant M&A, advisory experience, some or all of which in Financial Institutions sector teams
- Experience in managing day-to-day transaction execution
- Ability to contribute to the development of project pipelines through ideas and personal networking
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and client management skills
- Clear career progression
- Competitive pay and bonus
- Exposed to large cap transactions
If you are looking to join an elite platform within the FIG sector, apply today!