- This role covers client activity in fixed income cash trading and advisory. This position will be part of Execution Team reporting to the Head of Cross-Asset Cash Execution and be involved in covering private clients directly.
- Delivering ideas and trade recommendations; whilst providing the highest level of execution service and advice; to UHNW trading clients
- Actively develop and market to a dedicated advisory client base in line with the business's service and revenue objectives. Identify client needs and fixed income objectives within the context of their overall investment strategy.
- Actively monitor markets (particularly fixed income / credit). Develop and remain abreast of market intelligence with the view to delivering such intelligence to the relationship management teams in the region, in conjunction research functions.
- Responsible for increasing client penetration across the entirety of fixed income product set
- At least 10-15 years of experience
- Experience in sales and trading of primary bonds and flow fixed income products / Experience of market commentary and analysis capabilities / Experience of Developed as well as Emerging Markets
- Experience in derivatives and structured products will be beneficial but not essential / Previous exposure to High Net Worth Private clients and Family Offices would be beneficial / An additional language to English is beneficial but not essential
- Strong fixed income market knowledge and experience / Good interpersonal and communication skills essential / Strong IT skills essential / Strong analytical skills essential / Ability to develop strong working relationships across functional and geographical lines
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred