- The role will be the outward face of the platform to institutional investors, hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, family offices, UHNW clients, as well as more specialist asset investors, including Special Situations funds. Directly contribute to P&L by generating sales and placing deals among investors.
- Maximise global P&L by leveraging relationships and bringing on new clients for placement of fixed income deals, both private and public.
- You will focus on either private and public equity deals, or debt deals including bond issuance, structured finance, and other debts instruments.
- Form global sales strategy to maximize brand presence.
- Lead revenue creation by leveraging personal relationships and translating those into debt deals placed.
- Experience in investment banking, private banking, or investment management with a strong track record.
- Proven revenue producer with current client relationships.
- Previous hands-on and successful experience successfully working in syndication, sales and distribution teams.
- Hungry to succeed, able to pivot, confident decision maker.