We are currently working with an international Investment Management Group.
They are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their Fixed Income (Global Developed Markets) team in Singapore to support the management and oversight of their externally managed Fixed Income portfolios.
Responsibilities of Fixed Income Investment Analyst:
Portfolio Management and Monitoring
- Support manager evaluations via performance assessments, investment decision-making and fund due diligence
- Ensure adherence of all portfolios to investment guidelines and desired risk exposures
- Perform analysis on credit, portfolios and asset classes, including but not limited to relative value analysis, quantitative modelling and optimisation
- Support evaluation and execution of investment strategies and portfolio management through benchmark reviews, portfolio scenario and stress testing
- Provide portfolio analytics for performance, return and risk-adjusted return attributions
- Prepare monthly client portfolio review reports according to client mandates
Requirements of Fixed Income Investment Analyst:
- Has 4-8 years of experience in Fixed Income Asset Management, preferably relating to US / Global Developed Markets
- Possess strong analytical skills relating to credit and portfolio analysis
- Prior experience in manager/fund evaluation and selection at an Asset Management firm.
- Prior experience working with U.S. Investment Grade bonds will be a plus
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).