FPGA Developer/Engineer in London/Amsterdam HFT
Our client is a highly sophisticated trading firm operating in Global markets, developing cutting edge new technological capabilities in the mission to achieve the fastest trading system in the world. This is an exclusive opportunity to work for a company committed to changing what's possible with UHFT and HFT.
As an FPGA Developer/Engineer you are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying trading systems that can beat the market. This person must have a proven background in RTL Design and the business mindset to work with traders on systems that will be generate revenue and realise market value. The candidate should understand software engineering principals for improving and integrating hardware inside the larger software stack.
- A background in both RTL design and software engineering
- Experience with FPGA vendor tools such as Vivado / Quartus
- Software development experience with a language such as C++ or Java
- A strong understanding of the Linux operating system
- Understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive Salary and discretionary Bonus
- Free Lunches
- Relocation Package to the Amsterdam office
- In house game room
- Travel cost
- Health and Wellness packages
- A commitment to work life balance