A top credit consumer provider is in search of an experienced fraud strategist with an extensive background in credit risk and fraud strategy/analytics. The company is one of the nation's leading personal installment loan firms and is committed to improving the financial wellbeing of hardworking individuals. fraud strategy candidate to fill a Fraud Analytics role. The Fraud Analytics team is deploying a new fraud decision engine and looking to expand their team. You will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio by developing new fraud detection, manage existing fraud prevention strategies, and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure implementation runs smoothly.
- Help develop fraud prevention strategies and analytics and mitigate and assess different types of fraud related risks related to personal loan lending.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding the implementation of fraud strategy.
- Expertise using data probing tools and analytical software.
- Analyze and enhance existing fraud prevention strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- The ideal candidate has 2-5 years' experience in a consumer credit background (preferably fraud or credit risk).
- Personal loan experience preferred but they are willing to look at candidates with auto and credit card backgrounds.
- Experience using snowflake, SAS, and/or SQL.
- Health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k matching!