One of the world's most prestigious investment banks is seeking an experienced full stack developer with a strong background in Java and AWS. This role is a part of a high-profile team for our client that will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on major projects for the bank dealing with data and enterprise systems. A perfect candidate will have experience with Java, AWS tools, metadata (or other large data sets), as well as exposure to API's. All positions are located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is a key strategic location for the bank.
Are you an experienced Java engineer with a desire to work on cutting-edge technology? If so, this is the position for you.
Responsibilities for this role include….
- Working with our LOB (line of business) users
- Collaborate with other technology teams to design, develop, test full stack cloud data solutions
- Full stack development of web applications/internet technologies
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…...
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices (Agile/Scrum)
- Experience with Object Oriented design
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Hands on experience with streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline set-up and cloud platforms
- Hands on experience with TDD, unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
***THIS CLIENT IS CURRENTLY NOT CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP FOR WORK AUTHORIZATION***