Become a part of a global leading energy company which explores, produces and transports oil and natural gas. They are responsible for the international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, bio-fuels and related financial derivatives and currently looking for a Fundamental Analyst who will sit in their Analytics team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Market of operation: crude oil and products (light distillates)
- Analyse fundamentals of the market of operation and provide views about fundamentals in real-time.
- Understand trends and provide regular assessments and views and highlight trading opportunities on global commodity fundamentals and prices
- Discuss key assumptions and methodologies of proposed models, lead their development and maintenance
- Provide ideas on how to improve the tools and select the best information providers in order to achieve optimisation and efficiency in results with good data quality
- Possession of a degree in statistics, economics, finance, engineering or related
- Existing working experience in crude and products markets fundamentals analytics.
- Experience in data scouting and models building (Python, PowerBI etc.).
- Specific knowledge of the light distillates market fundamentals is a strong plus.
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match and of interest to you.