Futures/Options Execution QR- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank - NYC
One of the top global investment banks in NYC is undergoing an extensive expansion to their Equity Algo Execution business. This build out will primarily focus on the Equity, Futures and Options spaces for the business. The team has a very well-established technical foundation and the most crucial need is for highly motivated individuals capable of leading initiatives with the trading team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career with a challenging new role at one of the strongest performing banks in the industry. You will have the opportunity to lead end-to-end projects optimize execution algos for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute and lead end-to-end research and implementation of trading and execution algos
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling within the Equities, Futures and Options spaces
- Lead individual projects to customize individual execution models
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team and business
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience of hands on algo modelling for an Equity, Futures or Options business
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (Python and KDB/q preferred)
- Extensive product knowledge of Equities, Futures or Options
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of commercial insight
- Experience interfacing directly with a PnL generating business (traders or PMs)
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.