- Conduct research to identify and build a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Leverage your own network and direct prospecting to maintain robust pre-sales activities.
- Present and explain the value proposition, products, and services to prospective clients.
- Exceed revenue targets as an individual and help the overall team achieve their targets.
- Collaborate with the broader team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements, and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute to and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction in Asia. Support strategic initiatives that will enable the Asia team to deliver on market expansion and revenue targets.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, maintain tracking, and recording activity.
- University Degree.
- Skilled in B2B Sales with experience in selling financial services to Hong Kong SMEs.
- Familiarity with FX spot, Forward Contracts products, and hedging knowledge is desirable.
- Possess a positive attitude and mindset with the drive to succeed and willingness to cold call.
- Ability to identify customer needs and map them to the solutions.
- Ability to navigate challenging customer interactions.
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent English and Cantonese language capabilities; Mandarin would be an advantage.