Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A growth equity firm (1B AUM) is looking to add an Associate to their team in New York! You will play a critical role in shaping the investment strategy across the consumer space.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Quarterbacking and negotiating potential new investment opportunities across in the consumer sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of investment banking or consulting experience.
- Experience quarterbacking deals end to end
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!