Selby Jennings has partnered with a global multi-strategy hedge fund with an exceptional track record since inception 30 years ago in seeking a Senior trader to join their Hong Kong.
The fund is actively expanding in Asia and is looking to deploy more asset classes in the region.
- Executing trades in various Asian financial markets across asset classes
- Monitoring and assessing market conditions and identifying investment opportunities and potential risks in the Asian markets
- Performing potential investment screening to identify opportunities worthy of in-depth analysis.
- Maintaining strong relationships with a broad set of liquidity providers
- Staying updated with regulatory changes and compliance requirements specific to the Asian markets
- Collaborating with the investment team to gather insights and translate them to informed trading decisions
- Preparing regular reporting for portfolio managers to assess trading performance and monitor exposure
- 8+ years of experience at a top tier buyside/sellside firm ina trading capacity with a focus on Asian markets
- Near Native English is a must.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build up a brand new desk in Asia.
- Ability to manage relationships with all senior stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity for mid-senior level professionals who are looking for an environment that values open collaboration and longevity.