You will look to lead a team in designing, building, and implementing the strategic direction between the business and IT.
- Driving the growth, functional and technical design, SAP application, and system developments in understanding the collaboration between business and IT.
- Design, build and implement the SAP COE, architecture, and other IT teams on delivery of project, implementing the new platforms.
- Managing stakeholders, executives and vendors' needs, collaborating with the governance and security team to ensure that applications are secured
- Lead the team and coach junior members
- Min of 8 years of experience in deploying, managing, or configuring SAP ERP systems and 2 years in S/4 experience would be a plus
- Experienced in large-scale SAP implementation projects and Application Management Service
- Experience with cloud solutions and architecture security principles would be a plus
- Experience in writing testable code and high-quality test
- Ability to engage stakeholders, management, and the team with good communicative and strategic skills
We invite all candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)