One of the leading India focused asset manager's are hiring a Senior Business Development Director. This l/o EM Equity fund is led by a deeply experienced Investment and Research team which has led to their continued success and growth. The Senior Business Development Director will market the EM strategies to their existing network and will play a crucial role in the ongoing expansion of the firm.
Our client has an extensive global network of Endowments, Foundations, Family Offices and Institutional Clients already invested in their exciting products. The performance of the fund has been outstanding this year and performance will only improve as the Indian economy grows exponentially.
- Play a lead role in the global fund raising effort by liaising with your existing network of investors including endowments, family offices and institutions.
- Organise roadshows and conferences to pitch the business to potential new investors.
- Use your extensive knowledge to advise the Founders and CEO on how to effectively tackle the current market.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients by providing optimal solutions to client enquiries.
- 10+ years of Business Development experience in EM Equities.
- Proven sales record with a deep understanding of the EM space.
- Experience of the Indian market would be a plus.
- Extensive network of investors, either Institutional or Wholesale.
- Highly self-motivated
If you want to work for one of the most successful Asia focused Investment Managers this decade, then please apply on this site.