- Plan, manage and execute video projects from planning, pre-production, shooting to post-production and distribution;
- Be able to conceptualize, plan, shoot and edit video content for the firm, product, market commentary videos, educational series to marketing campaigns;
- Hands-on experience in using footages, sound and graphics to tell a story in a video format which will be distributed in multiple platforms;
- You'll be the go-to person for video solutions, such as providing advice of video production, hosting and storage etc.;
- Being part of the marketing team, you will work closely with the marketer and graphic designers to carry out marketing and multi-media initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, mastery of video and video editing software and programs;
- A bachelor's degree in film/video production or related field is required;
- 3-5 years related experience in video production, livestreaming programme, and video commercials etc.;
- Multi-tasking and able to meet project deadlines;
- Keep abreast of the latest creative and technological trends to ensure a high quality of our video production;
- Able to communicate in English, Cantonese with Mandarin a plus;
- Self-motivated and a good team player;
- Interest in investment products;
- It will be an advantage if the candidate could provide their portfolio in digital format in advance.