Title: Quantitative Researcher - High Frequency Trading
Summary: A New York based crypto quant hedge fund is looking to hire an experienced Quantitative Researcher to assist with the research and development of cutting edge low-latency systematic strategies. The firm specializes in algorithmic market making and deploys quantitative strategies across global markets and the Sr. QR will be instrumental in adding new signals to the main portfolio.
- Analyzing tick-level market data and performing simulations on large sets of data.
- Implementing statistical models and utilizing machine learning techniques.
- Design, develop and implement high frequency trading strategies in Python/C++.
- Participate in the full cycle investment process form idea generation to trade execution while working directly with the Founders and C-Suite
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- Proficient in Python and C++.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with a HFT firm and working on signal research.
- Ability to be detail oriented and work collaboratively with the team.