My client is looking for an experienced equity sales professional to join their team and sell A and H shares research products to Hong Kong and China clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients in Hong Kong and China, including institutional investors, hedge funds, asset managers, and private banks.
- Promote and sell our A and H shares research products, which cover a wide range of sectors and companies listed in Hong Kong and mainland China markets.
- Provide timely and relevant market updates, investment ideas, and research insights to clients, based on our in-house analysts' reports and recommendations.Continue
- Coordinate and arrange roadshows, conferences, and meetings between clients and our research analysts, as well as senior management of covered companies.
- Work closely with other sales teams, research teams, and trading desks to ensure a high level of client service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance, economics, business, or related fields.
- At leastt 5 years of relevant working experience in equity sales, preferably with a focus on A and H shares research.
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong and mainland China markets, regulations, and trends, as well as A and H shares products and services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken. Cantonese is a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and result-oriented, with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity.