Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Southern California (Hybrid)
Job Summary: A financial service and HR consulting firm is looking to hire a motivated sales executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth by identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with clients, and providing exceptional customer service. The candidate should have 5 years of experience selling employee benefits/payroll.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to increase sales growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities.
- Analyze data and present findings to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience selling employee benefits, HR, or payroll
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.