A leading International Bank are building out its Energy, Infrastructure & Sustainability platform in Luxembourg with the addition of an Associate or Jnr VP.
This is highly established global firm with a long track record of covering this area of sector expertise and are building out their European presence further thanks to a strong pipeline in the face of an economic downturn.
The firm is a large entity but focuses on having a boutique like teams within a larger support structure while having good access to international support and cross-border projects.
- Lead responsibilities and participation in all aspects of the execution of high-profile mandates
- Managing and involvement in aspects of the origination of new mandates while being client facing
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 4+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources, Power/Utilities, Infrastructure or Sustainability is needed
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for this industry
- Professional proficiency in English and another European language will be needed
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail