My Client, an International Investment Bank, is looking for a Senior Associate / Junior VP to expand its Infrastructure M&A team in London.
They are looking for an experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President with strong execution capabilities. Executing an expansion plan in line with a significant deal flow/pipeline and following a record year for the Investment Bank. If you're a successful Investment Banking (M&A) VP with a strong track record in the Infrastructure M&A space, this is the opportunity for you!
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions.
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors.
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise.
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process.
- To research the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have 6+ years of direct investment banking experience in an M&A-focused role
- Sector-specific experience in Infrastructure from a reputable platform.
- Excellent modelling and technical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have to be skilled at financial modelling and able to both support and lead transactions.
- Must be a good team player with the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- If you're a successful Investment Banking (M&A) VP or senior associate with a strong track record in the Energy, Transport, Infrastructure or Telecommunications M&A spaces, don't hesitate to apply!
If you're a successful Investment Banking (M&A) VP or senior associate with a strong track record in the Infrastructure M&A spaces, don't hesitate to apply!