As an Insurance Placement/Marketing Representative, you will work under the guidance of the Marketing Leader and use market research information to create effective strategies for generating new business. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and solve problems within the established guidelines. You will also maintain and foster positive relationships with carriers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing strategies to win new business.
- Sending and tracking submissions to the marketplace.
- Rating policies and completing applications and other required documentation.
- Following the systems, procedures, and regulations of the department and the insurance company, and reporting any issues to management.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- A Property & Casualty 2-20 Insurance License
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Lines Marketing
- Knowledge of administration and agency procedures, industry forms, coverage, and the insurance marketplace.