A leading home loan mortgage company in the Northern Virginia area is looking for you to be it's next Capital Markets Internal Audit AVP. While working on the third line of defense, you will work very closely with key individuals on the first and second lines while sharing knowledge and best practices. If enhancing risk management practices and making the United States housing market more affordable is where your passion lies, don't wait to apply.
In the Capital Markets Internal Audit AVP role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing audit paperwork that is then reviewed by the manager.
- Work hand in hand with the audit manager on daily audit activities while coordinating with other audit teams.
- Provide support to business management on present and future risks.
- Check on policies and procedures put in place to prevent issues and test the success of remediation efforts.
- Work independently to complete high quality work papers on time.
The Capital Markets Internal Audit AVP should have the following qualifications:
- At least 6 years of experience in internal/external audit and capital markets.
- Exceptional knowledge in the realm of market risk/liquidity risk or fixed income products.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Experience with a Big 4 is strongly preferred.
- Certifications like CPA, CFA, or the commitment to receive a certification within a years is ideal.
- Work experience specifically in capital markets, market/liquidity risk or valuations is ideal.
If you are someone who thrives on developing relationships with partners and looks for ways to do things more efficiently, apply in now.