Our client is an international banking group, who are looking for a highly driven and experienced Internal Audit Manager to join their team. You will oversee organizing and carrying out the bank's internal audit plan in your capacity as internal audit manager. A competent leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills will be needed for this demanding and dynamic post.
- Lead and execute the internal audit plan for the bank, ensuring that all areas of the organization are covered.
- Be the team lead for internal auditors, providing guidance and coaching to support their professional development.
- Review the work of internal auditors, providing constructive feedback and ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, department heads, and the audit committee.
- Communicate audit results to senior management and the audit committee, providing recommendations for improvements to control processes.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, emerging risks and regulations, and incorporate these into the internal audit plan.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in Internal Audit.
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourgish internal audit methodologies, standards, best practices, and regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications are a plus.
- English as a minimum and preferably French.
- A thorough company total rewards program.
- A leadership model that's truly supports your development through interactive coaching and activities.
- Being able to change things and having an impact that lasts.
- Work as part of a high-performing team that is dynamic, collaborative, and forward-thinking.
- A chance to take on challenging tasks.
- Can have greater accountability within the company.
- Get the chance to build strong relationships with Clients.
A major international Banking group is looking for someone to join their audit team. The international elements provide a challenging environment, within a team of more than 300 internal auditors worldwide, including 17 in Luxembourg.