A leading International Investment is expanding its presence in Dubai with additions at the Senior Associate/VP or Director/MD level.
This is one of the only large Investment Banks still committed to expanding its growth across the EMEA region in the face of a downturn impacting the rest of its competitors. The office in Dubai has been confirmed as one of the most profitable groups within the bank's overall businesses hence the push to expand it aggressively across the mid to senior levels right now.
The team feels like a boutique unit within the larger support structure of a support thanks to the balanced composition and entrepreneurial environment emphasised which will also provide unrivalled exposure to prospective/live projects involving the firm's extensive list of clients that they engage with regularly on a repeat basis.
- Lead responsibilities in originating and managing the execution of live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Front client-facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Take charge to expand the firm's Healthcare market share
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of IB/M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution or Big 4 entity
- Middle East & Africa Investment Banking experiences are essential
- Strong interest and understanding of the Middle East & Africa region is crucial
- Native English fluency is essential with fluency in Arabic a bonus
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you!