An International Bank is seeking a Manager to join their Project Finance team in London. This is a unique opportunity to help take lead in the Group's Infra/Renewables focus in line with the recent Energy transition across the world.
This is a good position for a experienced Project Finance candidates with a demonstrable track record in origination and execution.
- Lead Execution and Origination responsibilities
- Preparation and presentation of marketing materials for origination purposes, while supporting all related activities
- Preparation of credit analysis and other documents for the bank's credit teams and management's review
- Preparation of term sheets and negotiation of loan documentation
- Promote the firm within the Infra/Renewables industry
- 3+ years of Project Finance emphasising Infra/Renewables
- Strong evidence of executing and origination Project Finance transactions the noted sub-verticals
- Extensive credit and financial analysis skills
- High levels of attention to detail, and numeracy
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation and confidence to build new relationships
- Ability to work independently or within a wider group
Please apply if you are interested in joining an ambitiously growing specialist group!