Intraday Futures Quantitative Researcher
We are excited to announce a new opportunity for highly talented intraday futures quant researchers. Our client, a tier 1 hedge fund based in New York City, is looking for an experienced Intraday Futures Quantitative Researcher to join their dynamic quant research and trading team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research and handling implementation for intraday trading signals across global futures/FX markets.
- Work collaboratively with the trading team to optimize the current trading strategy and identify/implement new trading signals
- Research and implement new trading tools to improve the trading efficiency
- Lead signal research for new alphas in global intraday futures/FX
- Collaborate with the broader quant research and trading team
- Advanced degree (MS/PhD) in a technical or quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, etc.
- Strong proficiency with Python/C++
- 1+ year of experience in hands on research for intraday futures/FX trading signals
- Ability to understand the optimization of trading systems and strategies in a low latency environment