We are currently working with one of the leading Private Equity firm who specialise in fund investments in the mid-cap buyout space, with an AUM over $2BN and more than 150 fund investments.
They currently looking for an Investment Analyst to join the team.
- Excellent academic credentials, university degree or similar
- You've already gained relevant professional experience (incl. internships, work-study) in alternative investments (ideally private equity and/or Fund of Funds), investment banking or transaction services
- Fluent in English and German (both mandatory)
- Strong analytically, written and oral communication skills
- Pro-active team player with enthusiastic approach to learning
- Supporting the investment team on market screening, evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Monitoring of the existing global private equity portfolio, providing investment updates
- Updating and maintaining internal database systems
- Ad-hoc support on broad set of potential projects and initiatives including ESG related tasks, annual investor meetings, sales support, etc
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!