We are currently working with a leading Bioenergy firm that has operations spanning globally, with sustainability as a core tenet of their business. The investment team supports the Group's capital market activities and sustainable investments, and with the firm's rapid growth, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic team.
They are in search of an Investment Professional to be part of their Investments Team based in Singapore. This is a new Investment Professional opportunity, as part of the expansion of their team, and we are looking for investment professionals from Junior to Mid level to join this high-growth Bioenergy firm.
Responsibilities of an Investment Professional
- Planning and executing the Group's strategic investments and M&A activities
- Working closely with investors across different investment products
- Evaluating investment decisions through detailed financial models and projections
- Supporting the Group's implementation of sustainability frameworks, targets and ESG-related initiatives
Requirements of an Investment Professional:
- 1 to 5 years of experience in investment banking, asset management, private equity, and transaction/ valuation advisory services. Sustainable investment experience is a plus.
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills for investment presentations to stakeholders
- Passionate about ESG/sustainability topics
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941)