Job Title: Infrastructure Associate
Company Overview: A leading sovereign wealth fund, is on the market for a private equity analyst/ associate. They strategically allocate long-term capital through direct investments, fund contributions, and co-investments across the infrastructure's capital structure and sub-segments, fostering a strong, diversified portfolio.
Position Overview: As an associate, you'll join a team focusing on investing in infrastructure companies with steady cash flows, long-term inflation protection, and sensible risk-adjusted returns. This role offers the chance to directly invest in various infrastructure assets- including power generation and renewables to name a few.
- Evaluate and execute new infrastructure prospects in North America
- Conduct financial analysis, valuation, and modeling
- Craft investment memos with clarity and precision, ready for presentation to the investment committee.
- Comprehend and address structuring and tax issues in regards to M&A transactions
- Engage in the continuous asset management of existing investments
- Hold bachelors with exceptional academic performance
- Possess 1-3 years of investment banking, consulting, private equity, or related fields.
- Strong financial modeling and writing skills
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and effective verbal communication skill