Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their lean, growing and highly acquisitive team. This opportunity will allow you to work as a generalist across all sectors and gain extensive hands on training and development, exposure to every part of the transaction, work directly with Managing Directors and clients, and provides a clear path for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Analysts will be responsible for:
- Assist in execution of M&A transactions
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis across companies, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations
- Work closely with senior bankers to manage transaction processes and timelines
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and development
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualification:
- 1-2 years of experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Development, TAS or Private Equity.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please do not wait to apply.