Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their growing team. This Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side and buy-side M&A reps and experience across a variety of sectors working directly with clients and senior executives.
The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Investment Banking M&A experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- MBA preferred not required
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.