Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with an Specialty Investment Bank specialized within software and technology looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst and an Investment Banking Associate to their growing team. This Investment Banking Analyst/Associate will have the opportunity to work directly with two incredibly impressive and well-established Managing Director's with a proven track record for deal origination and the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial firm with long-term growth opportunities.
Investment Banking Analyst/Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Analyst/Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Genuine interest in the Software/Technology industry.
- Closed M&A experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.