Title: Investment Banking Associate - Generalist
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Leading MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their growing team. This Associate will have the opportunity to join a team with some of the best and most influential bankers, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of Investment Banking sell-side M&A experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- MBA preferred not required
- Extremely close-knit, welcoming, entrepreneurial and laid back culture
- Pay top of market for compensation
- They provide an extremely stable environment
- Did not go through layoffs - they will not and do not do mass hiring initiatives
- Did not do massive bonus cuts
If you are interested in this Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.