I am working with a boutique Investment Bank actively looking for a talented and driven individual to join their Debt Advisory Investment Banking team as an Analyst. With a proven track record of providing top-tier financial solutions, strategic guidance, and innovative transactional expertise, they are dedicated to delivering exceptional value to our clients. As an Analyst on their Debt Advisory division, you will be at the forefront of complex debt transactions, playing a pivotal role in structuring and executing deals that shape the financial landscape.
- Collaborate with senior team members to create and maintain comprehensive financial models to assess debt financing alternatives, analyze capital structures, and evaluate potential scenarios.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis, including debt capacity assessments, cash flow projections, and credit metrics to support transaction recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of pitch materials, presentations, and other documentation for client meetings and engagements.
- Support the execution of debt transactions, including bond issuances, syndicated loans, refinancing, and restructuring, by coordinating due diligence efforts and facilitating communication with stakeholders.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify trends, regulatory changes, and competitive dynamics in the debt capital markets.
- Prepare market intelligence reports and contribute to the development of strategic recommendations for clients.
- Participate in client meetings, conference calls, and presentations to effectively communicate analytical findings and contribute to discussions on financing strategies and opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior team members to build and maintain strong client relationships through exceptional service and insightful solutions.
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects related to debt advisory services, industry research, and business development initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field. Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) is a plus.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in investment banking, debt capital markets, or related financial roles.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a deep understanding of financial modeling, debt instruments, and capital structures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and financial data analysis tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Series 79 and 63 licenses (or willingness to obtain) preferred.
- Knowledge of debt advisory, credit markets, and regulatory frameworks is advantageous.