A Leading Middle Market Investment Bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to its growing team. The Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for transaction execution within the industrial sector. Coming off a record year, with a full deal pipeline, our client is looking for top bankers from leading platforms to drive execution. The Investment Banking Vice President will have the opportunity to join a top platform, with incredible deal flow and reputable transactions within the industrial sector.
- Assume ownership for transaction execution, including modeling, presentations, and relative tasks
- Conveys a genuine interest in and understanding of the client's business and industry and provides both broad and specific information and suggestions for improving the business
- Oversee Associates and Analysts, providing direction, quality assurance and control and mentoring.
- Supports and generates business development and client service activities
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field and a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with extensive M&A experience within the industrial sector
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions, preferably having led the execution of multiple transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several projects, work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet critical deadline