A leading middle market Investment Bank is looking for an Investment Banking Vice President to join their successful and growing consumer team in New York. The Vice President will receive extensive exposure to senior bankers as well as senior leadership to prepare for the eventual promotion to client coverage and receive strong career path growth to Director and Managing Director.
The Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with senior bankers to manage day-to-day execution of transactions
- Oversee and mentor Associates and Analysts
- Travel in the United States to client offices and operating sites
The Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Must hold Investment Banking Vice President title
- 5+ years' experience in investment banking or 2+ years' experience with MBA
- Experience in the consumer sector preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial modeling or valuation advisory experience
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above qualifications, please don't hesitate to apply!