Job title: Investor Relations Operations Manager
Summary: My client is one of the top private multi-asset alternative investment firms with over $100 billion in AUM. They are looking to hire a driven investor relations professional to run their operations, including managing high-level projects with internal stakeholders and maintaining all aspects of investor accounts. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience in the client services sector and financial services industry.
- Support Investor Relations operations activity
- Organize day to day tasks
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver client reporting, cash distributions, capital calls and K-1 delivery
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including Investor Relations, Compliance, Legal, Tax, Finance, Operations, external Investors, Administrators, Auditors
- 7 years of experience in client services and financial services industry
- Detail oriented, analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Previous management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and MS Office
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
This is an urgent hire with a top tier firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!