A leading reinsurance and insurance provider headquartered in New Jersey is looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to their Internal Audit team. The firm has experienced exponential operational and financial growth in the past few years and is looking to make a key hire to help build out their team.
This individual will work with the IT Internal Audit team, including the Senior Manager and Chief Audit Officer to improve business processes, plan, coordinate, and participate in testing IT General Controls (SOX) and IT internal audits. You will also be responsible for managing projects and collaborating with supervisors to create timely and quality audit reports
This individual will be expected to have 7+ years of experience, as well as a CISA designation. Other designations, such as CPA, CISSP, CIA are also preferred.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in IT General Controls testing (SOX) and IT internal audits.
- Participate in ongoing audit risk assessments and provide inputs to shape the annual internal audit plan.
- Identify and manage issues with stakeholders and escalate those issues within the IT Audit vertical when needed.
- Collaborate with supervisors to author audit reports which are timely, factual, provides perspective and demonstrates the value added through the audit services provided.
- Support the Senior Manager, IT Internal Audit, and the Chief Audit Officer, in the successful execution of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the North America and International IT operations and develop a deep understanding of the key business objectives, risks, controls, processes, procedures, and people.
- Provide insight for process improvement initiatives based on observations made during the execution of audit projects or testing of internal controls.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the IT risks and how a strong IT internal control environment supports financial reporting and operational objectives.
- 7+ years of information technology auditing experience, or relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or greater in accounting, business, or information technology
- CISA designation required, other designations (i.e., CPA, CISSP, CIA) preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Cloud Security knowledge highly preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge (ACL, MS Office, Access, SQL, Python, PowerBI, Alteryx, etc.) preferred
- Able to come into office in New Jersey at least 2x a week.