Linux Systems Engineer Responsibilities
- Ability to install, deploy, configure, troubleshoot in the Linux environment
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the platform's structure
- Work closely with trading and development teams to ensure effective application integration
- Implement best practices and build effective tools to monitor the automated trading system
The Linux Systems Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience in engineering Linux environments
- Possess a broad grasp of theory & practice in areas:
- Linux, Networking, Security, Cryptography
- Proficient w/ programming in (Python)
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Profound technical skills w/
- Java, C, Python
- Kerberos (MIT/Windows)- 'authentication tool'
- DNS (BIND), SSH, IPSec- 'networking protocols'
- AWS (SQS, SNS, EC2, VPC, Route 53, EBS, S3, DynamoDB)- 'cloud protocols'
- Ansible, NFS, Git- 'automation within configuration management'