A leading International Investment Bank is looking to hire an Associate to their Liquidity Risk Analytics team based in the Greater NYC area. At this specific bank, the Liquidity Risk team handles a hybrid of both first and second line responsibilities, including: owning and producing the liquidity risk metrics for the bank, managing stress-testing methodology, performing stress-tests, reviewing and challenging, and monitoring/reporting.
This position will report to the Managing Director, Head of Liquidity Risk, and will be a key point person for a number of teams across the bank. The bank is looking for an experienced, yet up and coming candidate with a strong analytical skill set, developed business acumen, and the desire to take on more exposure.
- Enhance and automate liquidity risk monitoring and reporting processes
- Analyze and implement stress scenarios
- Monitor liquidity risk stress testing results to identify potential emerging risks
- Develop and maintain liquidity risk control frameworks
- Prepare and present briefings to senior management on key risk issues, and create high quality reporting for the Board, Regulators, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationships with business lines including Corporate Treasury, Legal, Compliance, Data Analytics, etc.
- Present to the Risk Committee on areas pertaining to liquidity risk
- 2+ years of experience in risk management
- Strong understanding of Liquidity Risk metrics
- Ability to review and challenge first line activities
- Familiarity with funding plans, contingency funding plans, and funds transfer pricing
- Familiarity with derivative products
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency with SQL, VBA, and Advanced Excel